The Ultimate Cozy Night


Monday, December 3, 2018
The Ultimate Cozy Night



one // two // three // four // five // six // seven
 eight // nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen
I don’t know about y’all, but every time it's freezing cold outside, all I want to do is go home and have a cozy night in. Whenever I have a particularly long or stressful day at work, I always try to plan something in the evening that will help me relax. I find that relaxing in the evenings helps me relieve stress and sleep better. Here are some of my favorite ways to have a cozy evening:
One // Cute lamp and dim lights. 
Dim your lights in the evenings to help you relax and wind down to get ready for sleep. I recently purchased these lamps for my bedroom, which are soooo pretty and they look absolutely beautiful at night!!
Two // Watch your favorite show in candlelight.
Whether it’s This Is Us on Tuesday nights or a show you’re binge-watching on Netflix, plan a night or two each week where you can stay in, light a candle and unwind with your favorite show. What am I going to watch now that This Is Us is over?! (it’s my guilty pleasure!) Taking recs!
Three // Light a holiday scented candle.
Scented candles provide a feeling of “coziness” in your home and they also make your house smell festive. I love lighting holiday candles throughout the house (I have been loving this scented one in particular this winter). For an in home spa-like experience, dim the lights in your bathroom, run a warm bath, add some bubbles and light your holiday candle.

Four & Five // Super soft blankets and statement chandelier.
In the wintertime, soft blankets are a must! I love wrapping myself up in my blanket and watching a movie before bedtime, anddd I HAVE to have a soft blanket on me when I go to sleep. This sherpa throw is super soft and reversible, which makes me love it that much more (I own it in grey). I've also been looking for a new chandelier fixture, what do you guys think of this one?
Six // Invest in a high-quality and cozy robe.
My robe is one of my favorite items I own especially since it keeps me warm in the winter. That's why it's important to invest in a high-quality one that will last you a long time. This brand is known for softness and amazing quality.
Seven // Lovely wall decorations.
These hanging planter vase are so lovely and give my living room a cozy touch. I also ordered the larger planter and they look perfect together! 
Eight & Ten // Surround yourself with lots of pillows.
One way to make your house feel cozier is to put a lot of comfortable pillows on your couch and bed. I like to mix and match pillows by combining different textures and prints. This faux fur one would be a perfect addition to my pillow collection.
Nine // Invest in a cute decorative pillow.
But not just any decorative pillow! This one is handmade with flower accents. I bought a similar one to put on my bed and it's so comforting to hold on a cold night. 
Eleven // Read a book.
Reading in bed at night is one of my favorite ways to unwind. I don't get a chance to read often but I find that when I do, it helps take my mind off of my stresses and calms my brain before sleep. Plus it keeps you from being on your phone/computer before bed (which can keep you up very late!!). You can find my book recommendation here and here.
Twelve // Make a cup of tea or cocoa.
Making a steaming cup of chamomile tea or hot chocolate with extra marshmallows in the evenings is one of my favorite ways to unwind. Plus, how chic is this monogrammed glass mug?
Thirteen // Pamper your feet.
Once a week, I  pamper my feet at home. I use a foot scrub, follow it up with therapeutic foot repair balm and then put on fuzzy socks to keep me warm. These slippers are the perfect addition – how cute are the poms?!
Fourteen // Take a bubble bath. 
Taking a bath is rare... but it's the ultimate way to relax in the evenings. This bath balm is so luxurious and smells amazing. Be sure to turn on a Himalayan crystal salt lamp to set the mood.


Let me know your favorites ways to spend a cozy night at home!

Comments