Must Have Shoes

Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
Every. Women. Loves. Shoes.

Happy to be blogging again! Shoes are an important part of my life and in a way, I feel blessed to be female... I mean, how lucky am I that I have the option to add some height whenever I'm feeling a little down (hehe pun intended!!) But seriously ladies, isn't it nice to know that we can give ourselves a little lift whenever we please?!? 

Since I received so many questions about my shoes lately, I think this is an appropriate post so I'll start by sharing the shoes that I packed for my trip to Las Vegas last week. Had my suitcase allowed, I probably would have packed my entire closet... These are my personal favorites because you can dress up even the most causal outfit with any of these cute shoes. 



{one} Sam Edelman | Harlow Pump


I own so many pairs of Sam Edelman's because they are so gosh darn comfortable. These pumps will brighten up your look for any occasion and the faux embellishment gives it a perfect finishing touch when paired with any outfit.



{two} Gucci | GG Marmont Sandals



I've been a fan of Gucci's shoes for FOREVER, but this year more than ever they are killing it with their beautiful leather pumps. Although I want them in every color... let's be real, I don't have enough pretty pennies to go on a shoe splurge. Knowing that I was only going to buy one pair, I had to narrow it down to my absolute favorite favorite favorite pair, which was the GG Marmont Sandal. The GG Marmont have been on my radar since Christmas so I finally convinced myself to buy it (sooooo glad that I did)!! Seriously - the best investment.



{three} XOXO | Suede Lace Up Wedge



I'm so bummed that these lace up wedges are sold out, but I was able to find a couple of dupes. Marc Fisher and Kenneth Cole both have their own version of these and they're both so cute. I also found two budget friendly options that won't break the bank, here and here



{four} Christian Louboutin | Strappy Half D'Orsay Pump



If you're a red sole virgin, that's okay... I didn't buy my first pair until my late late twenties. I used to think to myself, "why spend that much $$$ on a pair of shoes??" Obvi this was before I knew anything about designer shoes. I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money, but I will say that you definitely won't be disappointed when you buy your first pair of Louboutin. Having said that, if you do shell out over $900 on a pair of these sexy shoes, make sure you try them on... SEVERAL times and walk around in them because each pair will fit differently. Also, if it's your first pair of Louboutins, I'd advise towards a classic staple because you will definitely get your money's worth. 




{five} L.K. Bennett | Floret Pump



The truth behind my L.K. Bennett pumps -- I bought them because I saw Kate Middleton wearing them yearssss ago. Whew... glad I got that out of my system. They're actually very chic and classy. Definitely recommend!




Pretty sure some of you think I'm nuts for buying such ridiculously expensive shoes but I personally think it's okay to splurge once in a while. You. Deserve. It.








Comments