Valentine's Day Ready

Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Who's Ready For Hearts, Kisses & Lots Of Pink + Red?!

Whether I've been single or in a relationship in the past, Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. For one, there's not too many things that I love more than roses, chocolate and macarons, but also because I just love love. Every Valentine's Day, I always give Brady a card, a box of chocolate and fill his lunch box with little love notes. I don't think I will stop doing that until he's in high school. I want to hold on to these precious moments for as long as I can (mommy friends, am I right?!) It's so cute, especially now since he still loves it.

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. I can't believe that it's only one day away!! Who's ready for hearts, kisses and lots of pink and red?
Me-me-me-me!!
At least my closet is... I've rounded up the cutest outfits for Valentine's Day just incase you're still looking for that perfect dress.

This gorgeous dress is not only perfect for Valentine's Day, it's perfect for any formal parties, weddings or date nights. The best part about this beauty is, it's only $89 and comes in seven colors. (I want them all!!) I styled it with a ribbon to highlight the waistline and to separate the lace. I can't wait to wear this dress on Valentine's Day!!

 
 
 
 
This heart-printed skirt is just packed with so much personality. Bonus: That flattering bow at the waist. (If you couldn't already tell, I love all things with bows right now). This jacquard skirt is the perfect pick for Valentine's Day, parties and more...

 
 
 
 
My favorite dress from last summer is back and restocked in seven different colors. This dress is my personal favorite because I get that downtown-girl edge when I pair it with my leather jacket, that sporty-girl look when I pair it with sneakers, that casual country-girl feel when I pair it with a jean jacket and ankle boots, or that effortless look when I pair it with a cozy oversized cardigan. It's a wardrobe staple in my closet and the most versatile dress that I own. Hands down, perfect for every occasion on your calendar, including Valentine's Day.









Comments