Sweater Weather



Sunday, December 9th, 2018

It's Sweater Weather

I was on Catalina Island for a couple of days this week for a year end business trip and it ended up raining the entire two days that we were there... what are the odds of that in California?? So, what does a girl do on a rainy day on a little island? HGTV and a photoshoot in my hotel room, of course ha! This is what I wore on the boat ride to Catalina Island. 


Polar Bear Sweater (on sale!!) // Chambray Shirt // Modern Skinny Jeans (on sale!!) // Double Pom Beanie (old - similar here) // Duck Boots (similar here & here)

For those of you that aren’t familiar, Catalina Island is a rocky island off the coast of Southern California. Whether it rains or shines, Catalina is just beautiful. I love the little city of Avalon and all the cute shops along the beach. Although, I didn't get a chance to explore the botanical garden or go snorkeling due to the rain, I still had a great time eating all yummy seafood and catching up on Property Brothers.


I stayed at the beautiful Pavilion Hotel in Avalon which was only 14 steps from the beach. I ended up spending a lot of time at the hotel so I was so glad that my room was spacious and cozy. The town was right outside of the hotel and I enjoyed lots of great seafood, shopping at the little boutiques and of course, Christmas decorations everywhere you looked.

I fit right in with my Christmas sweaters that I picked up from LOFT! I packed two lightweight sweaters for this trip, knowing that there was a chance of rain. My first sweater is the polar bear sweater that I wore on day one. I purchased my usual XS and it was a nice fit since I layered it over a chambray shirt. I love the white speckles all throughout the navy sweater, it gave it a perfect touch.




My second sweater is the cutest Christmas sweater I own this season, it had me feeling so festive! I wore this reindeer sweater on the way home from Catalina Island and it's just so precious. I purchased this in a XS and layered it over a red flannel. If you're looking for a cute holiday sweater, look no further - I love the colors, print and stitching on this reindeer sweater.



Thank you LOFT for partnering on this post.



























Comments