Life Lately

Life Lately: Why I've Been A Bad Blogger

Hey Friends!

I haven't had much time to plan any blog posts lately & I'm really missing you guys! I'm still active on my IG (@sweethelenmelon) so follow along for daily posts. Meanwhile, here's an update on my life lately :)

{What I'm Wearing}


Lately, I'm loving all rompers, so when I saw this romper I immediately knew I had to have it!! I just love the pattern!

{What I'm Buying}


Can't forget about all the Spring jewelry! These fringe earrings came in the mail last week and I've been wearing them non-stop. I'm so obsessed that I ordered two more sets of fringe hoops, pom poms, and beaded hoops. My ears will be screaming Spring!


And snagged some matching Sally Hanson Gel polish from Target (from left to right) 


{What I'm Eating}


















Comments