Uggs + Winter Vacation

Sunday, January 7, 2018
Uggs & Winter Vacation





UGG Classic Cuff $149.99 (on sale!!) // Leggings $39.75 (similar on sale!!) // Pom Pom Beanie $59.50 

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may have known that I was on a family vacation last week, in Wrightwood and San Francisco. To be fair, I wish we went to Big Bear or Lake Tahoe instead, BUT it was the only place I was able to book a last minute cabin on Airbnb. This was my outfit for our morning of exploring and snow tubing... I was excited to break out my UGG boots. I love to pair them with black leggings and a sweater or cozy cardigan. Leggings are on major sale at Victoria's Secret, use code: KNOCKITOUT. You can't go wrong with these winter basics. This look was my go-to for our entire winter vacation. I live for good winter basics and these and these are a must-have for staying cozy all season long. 

UGGs really are a fall and winter staple in my wardrobe. They are sooo comfy and completely form to your foot. Nordstrom has so many cute pairs out this season -- I'm so tempted to get the Bailey Bow Tall Boots and the Ansley. They're basically slippers that you can wear out of the house -- I mean, YES please!!

Even though it didn't snow in Wrightwood, the weather was perfect and I was able to catch up on Stranger Things in the cabin... have you guys seen it?!! I thought that it would be too scary for me... but nope, I was able to brave it out. Now that I am all caught up on Stranger Things, I'm looking for a new Netflix series to start, what do you guys recommend? 

Comments