Tie Sleeve Sweater



Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Sweater Problem #2 // Gommet Tie Sleeve Sweater

Tie Sleeve Sweater (on sale!) $49 // Laced Up Sandals sold out :-( // Toothpick Jeans (on sale!) $58.99

My obsession with sweaters continue... Yes, I'm referring back to my original post when I may have mentioned that I have a (slight) sweater problem. Not gonna lie, that hasn't changed.

It's been a little too cold for me in the evening, especially last night. Brrr! I don't do well in the cold so I tend to stick to layers and sweaters on these crisp days. I picked up the cutest sweater over the weekend and it's so good that you'll want it in both colors! I can't stop gushing over the long sleeves with laced tie sleeves and grommet detail -- it will transition perfectly into Spring! The best part about this post is that this gorgeous sweater is 50% off with code; TOPITOFF.

I'll keep this post short and sweet because I'm working on a special post for Friday so be sure to stop by for that!!

XO, 
Helen



Comments