Strip + Field Jacket

Saturday, January 6, 2018
Stripes + Downtown Field Jacket



Downtown Field Jacket $148  // Stripe Shirt (similar here & in long sleeve here) // Toothpick Jeans $125 // Cut Out Ankle Booties $83.37 (on sale!!)

Since I haven't posted fashion yet... Let's talk OOTD. This downtown field jacket is my wardrobe staple so I'm willing to admit that I own it in two colors ;-) I bought it last year in khaki and I've been stalking this jacket ever since. I was so happy when I saw it in mossy brown this season... now I'm just waiting for J. Crew to reintroduce it in black and maroon again (fingers crossed we see it soon!) I love the military inspired pockets because it makes me feel like a "cool girl". Trust me when I say that every girl needs one of these jackets!! 














Comments