Lately...


Sunday, December 10, 2017

Lately...

Happy Sunday Loves!! How was everyone's weekend? Sorry I've been so MIA on my blog! It's just been a really long week between work and all of the holiday festivities. Here's a peek at what I've been up to lately...

Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Lace Turtleneck $39 // Tweed Mini Skirt (similar) $74.99 // Ankle Boots $150

Brady and I saw the Pirate's Dinner Adventure last weekend in Buena Park and had such a blast... be prepared to be entertained. It was a holiday edition and I loved how they incorporated Christmas into their show. Also ladies, stay until the end so you can snap countless photos with the shirtless pirates!!


Holiday Dinner

 Lace Mock Neck Top (on sale!) $53.70 // Fit & Flare Skirt $38 // Cutout Bootie (on sale!) $83.37

I had a little mid-week getaway in Santa Barbara with my team to celebrate the holidays, it was sooooo nice to play hooky for a couple of days. As promised on my insta story, I linked my entire outfit above. My top is on sale for 40% off (w/ code: verymerry) and comes in two colors. Not sure of you can tell, but I'm loving all things lace and velvet this season. 

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party


Christmas Sweater (similar) $39.99 // Skinny Ankle Denim $188 // Cutout Ankle Bootie (on sale!) $83.37

I went to an "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party on Friday evening. I couldn't find an ugly Christmas sweater that was ugly enough to wear to this party, but I found so many cute Christmas sweaters. (That's a lie!) I actually have an ugly xmas sweater at home but I decided to be a rebel and wear this adorable Christmas sweater to the party instead. 

I will be back to blogging regularly after the holiday, but for the time being, follow me on instagram for daily posts. 

XO, Helen 














Comments