Holiday Dress

Friday, December 22, 2017
Holiday Dress



Good morning everyone!! Yikes, hard to believe that Christmas is three days away and New Year's Eve is nine days away. That means that you still have time to look for that perfect NYE dress. I am seriously in love with this holiday outfit... is there anything better than black and gold? This stylish high-low gown fits true-to-size and my favorite part about this dress is the illusion mesh insets on the sides. I paired it with all black for this look but you can glam it up with gold pumps too. This dress is almost sold out so I linked a similar here and here

I'm glad to be back on here and I'll try not to disappear for a long period of time again. I still need to finish some Christmas shopping so you'll probably run into me at the mall today. Happy shopping!!

Comments