Coziest Sweater


Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Coziest Sweater






Cable Knit Balloon Sleeve Sweater (on sale for under $40) // Cutout Bootie (40% off) // Toothpick Jeans (40% off, use code - thanku) // Purse $985


Holy smokes, how is it that we are only one day away from Gobble Day?! Time really has flown by! I already started putting up our Christmas Tree, but it's still a work in progress (more on this later!) This cable knit sweater is one of my favorite sweater of ALL TIME... no joke. It comes in seven different colors and I'm a proud owner of four of them :)  I've worn it out and about on the weekends... so much that Brady asked me if I was going to wear that sweater again. I know that I say that all of my sweaters are soft and cozy, but this sweater is seriously super soft, cozy and keeps me warm. A note about sizing - I normally wear an XS in sweaters but I sized up one size for a more oversized fit and mostly so I can wear off-the-shoulder. Anyway, I'll be wearing this sweater again (in a different color) tomorrow for Thanksgiving, it truly is my favorite!

This is my last post before Thanksgiving so I want to wish you all a Happy Turkey/Gobble Day!! I'm excited about tomorrow's feast. I have family in town - visiting from Nor Cal, my uncle will be deep frying a turkey and my sister will be making her amazing stuffing and sweet corn casserole. Yummm! 

Diet Tip: Your pants won't get too tight if you don't wear any ;-)

Comments