Laced-Up


Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Laced-Up





Lace-Up Split Back Sweater (on major sale!!) // Bralette (dupe on sale!) $12 // Toothpick Jeans $125 // Cutout Bootie (on sale!) $83.37


This sweater is on major sale!! It's under $30 (and you'll wear it again and again just like me). I'm going to be living in this sweater for the rest of the year! I wore it yesterday when I went to Universal Studios Hollywood and got so many compliments on it. I sized up to a small for an oversized fit. I love the slouchy, relaxed look. Anyway, I can't stop gushing about it, I'm so in love with the lace-up back.

On another note, I'm all caught up on This Is Us and The Voice. I'm rooting for Team Miley!! I'm also really excited about tonight's episode of This Is Us but I know that I'll probably start sobbing like a little girl as life takes an unexpected turn for Kate and Toby (no spoilers). I'll have my box of Kleenex ready...






Comments