For The Love Of Florals


Sunday, October 22, 2017

For The Love Of Florals



Wool Floppy Hat $39 // Floral Swing Dress (on sale!!) // Braided Belt $30 // Louise et Cie Jianna Stacked Pump $120 // Karinta Block Heel ($119 on sale!!)


I love swing dresses, in fact, I have more swing dresses than I can count on my fingers. It's perfect when you don't know what to wear or you're having a lazy weekend but I also love how you can dress it up and make it a date night outfit. I am obsessing over anything floral right now so of course, I had to pick up this dress. I bought it full price but it's currently on sale (50% off) making it only $34.75 - use code; FRIENDS at check out. I added a skinny braided belt from Gap to give it some pop (I know, it defeats the purpose of a swing dress) but my sister and I went to the mall today and I wanted to dress up. My Halogen wool floppy hat is from Nordstrom - it comes in three colors.  I bought my heel pumps from Missoni a couple of years ago, but I linked a look alike from Louise et Cie Jianna here. They are suede, just like my Missoni and comes in three different colors. I also linked these cute Vince Camuto heels because they are on sale (20% off) making them just under $120. They are so cute, comfy and goes well with this outfit! I hope you're having a lovely Sunday, either relaxing or shopping!! 


Comments