Ruched Dress



Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Perfect Ruched Dress



Ruched Tank Dress $56 // Denim Jacket $79.50 // Ankle Booties (on sale!!)


Happy Wednesday! How is it the middle of the week already... let alone the end of October?! I seriously don't know where the time goes but I'm super excited as we are inching closer and closer to fall and winter. I know it's technically fall, but it hasn't quite felt like fall yet in So Cal; the leaves are still green and it was triple digits yesterday. Did you guys know that yesterday was the hottest temperature recorded in Southern California this late in the calendar year? Nonetheless, it's still my favorite time of the year because I love picking out pumpkins at the Irvine Park pumpkin patch and I get to drink an iced salted caramel mocha, almost everyday. I really wish Starbucks kept the salted caramel mocha on their menu all year round, I would be the happiest and most loyal customer (yes, more so than now!) 

Since it's autumn, I will be styling lots of fall outfits so stay tuned! 
Today, I want to share the most flattering ruched body-con tank dress by Leith. It comes in a bunch of different colors, 12 to be exact.  The gentle ruching at one side adds the perfect texture! I paired my dress with a denim jacket but it would also look so cute with an oversized cardigan. You really can't go wrong with either one so feel free to mix and match. I've been living in these cut out ankle booties... I kid you not, if they weren't so dirty, I would probably sleep in them too. The cute cut-out adds edgy style at the sides which makes me love it that much more AND did I mention that they are on sale?! (30% off) making them only $28.69. Charlotte Russe has the cutest boots right now and all of their shoes are currently 30% off, so click the link and go nuts!! 
















Comments

  1. I really love how form fitting the dress is and how its so simple to style! LOVE THE EDGY-NESS HEHE <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment