Hello & Welcome!!


Happy FriYAY!!



Welcome to my very first blog post. I am excited to begin my blogging journey with you guys by my side. This will be the place where I come to when I want to share all of my happy moments or vent about how I burned last night's dinner. It's also going to be the place where I share all of my thoughts and secrets, without any judgment. BUT, the main reason why I am starting a blog - is to share all of my mommy fashion tips with you... the good, the bad and the ugly. You probably can't tell, but I am beyond excited because I've thought about blogging for yearrrrrssssss but never really thought that I would actually do it. Well..... here I am.





Friday, October 20, 2017

Fall in Orange County, California





I want to share this autumnal outfit because it's cute, comfortable and perfect for October. This swing dress is currently sold out but I linked a similar sweater swing dress and it's on sale today (40% off) making it only $53.70! My booties are from last season but by popular demand, they brought back the exact same pair this season and it's currently on sale (20% off) making it only $30.39. I wear them religiously and I absolutely love the double sided zippers. It comes in two colors, cognac and black but because I couldn't decide which color I liked more, I ended up buying it in both colors. My scarf and clutch are both from Burberry but I found a look alike from Macy's for only $42.00! Have a beautiful Friday, I'm ready to unwind this weekend.

Comments