Fall-Ready Vibes


Monday, October 23, 2017

Are You Ready For Fall Vibes?






I found the cutest fall blouse at Loft a couple of weeks ago; I went a little nuts and ended up buying three floral tops. This one in particular, I wanted to share with you because I've gotten so many compliments on it. From the color to pattern, it's just perfect. I especially love the bell sleeves! My high rise jeans are from J Crew and it's currently on sale (20% off) making them only $100. I wish you could see the back of these strap heels, I literally bought them because of the tassel. The only size they have in stock is 5.5, I'll keep checking back to see when they restock. These beauties were only $26. 




Monday, October 23, 2017

Fall-Ready Candles

Are you guys feeling the fall vibes in Orange County? Some days, it seems like summer won't give up and fall is still far away... but at least we know she is on her way!! To help speed things up at home, I bought the most yummy-smelling-fall-scented candles because nothing gives you fall vibes like a pumpkin latte candle. I linked the Chesapeake Bay Candle below along with my top 5 fall favorites... they won't disappoint!! 








Comments