Buttoned Skirt



Friday, October 27, 2017

Weekend Fun in Orange County




Ruffle Cuff Sweater $79.50 // Buttoned Skirt $69.50 // Floppy Hat $39 // Pointy Toe Pump $120 // LV Monogram Clutch $985

Despite the heat wave this week, I'm celebrating fall!!! I'm meeting my sister at South Coast Plaza for lunch and some light shopping because I have a busy weekend planned for Brady and I. We'll be staying at Great Wolf Lodge until Saturday, then apple picking at Los Rios Rancho on Sunday. I'm so excited for all of the fun activities that we have planned this weekend. I've only been to Great Wolf Lodge once and I really enjoyed this water park because of the fact that it was indoor, so you don't have to worry about reapplying sunscreen or getting sunburned. It's clearly a win win. Brady is most excited for their Howl-O-Ween Happenings. I will share more about it on the blog this weekend. 

My sister and I have been looking for some cute skirts to go with our OTK boots. This one in particular is so sleek because of the clean lines and glossy buttons. It is 18" long so it's perfect for work too. This modern buttoned skirt definitely belongs in your fall closet but act fast because the petite sizes are limited. My v-neck ruffle cuff sweater is from Ann Taylor and it comes in three different colors (black, deep mahogany and a medium charcoal). My favorite part about this wool sweater is the ruffle cuff, isn't it flattering?! I was debating on wearing my OTK boots with this outfit but it is still too warm outside so I decided against it (at least for today). I linked my Halogen floppy hat here and my super comfy Sam Edelman pointy toe pump here, both are from Nordstrom. If you're not a fan of suede, these pumps come in black shimmer too! I'm so glad that it has slightly cooled down in Orange County, hopefully we won't have any more of these triple digit days for the rest of the year; I want to enjoy the rest of FALL.

















Comments