Obsessed

Thursday, September 6, 2018
Obsessed.

Hi Babes!

I've you've been following me on Instagram lately, you probably know that I'm obsessed with leopard print and off shoulder sweaters for this fall. I've been lusting over leopard print anything, especially these Sam Edelman heels from Nordstroms. If you are shopping on a budget, I linked a few budget friendly options along with my favorites below.





I got these beauties when they were part of the Nsale.... and they're perfect!!! Sam Edelman's have always been my favorite when it comes to comfort, and these are comfortable once you break them in. 



I've worn these out a few times already but I can't wait to wear them with olive skinnies and a blazer this fall. Orrr black skinny jeans with a bright top. Ohhh, the possibilities are endless!!




P.S. Guess what's back? And so delicious?! 

I've been raving on and on about this on my IG and was literally counting down the days until Starbucks brought it back for fall. I may or may not have had one every single day last week (it's that good, just trust me on this!!) So, if you're headed near a Starbucks anytime soon, you have to try their Salted Caramel Mocha (#SCM). 



Comments