I'm Feeling 32

Tuesday, June 26, 2018
32nd Birthday Recap

Hello Lovlies!





First of all I want to thank you all for the birthday love via comments, text messages, phone calls, facebook and IG. Each one meant so much to me!! I had a pretty low-key day spent with close family, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm just going to do a short recap on my birthday because it was a fun one. I'll let some of the pictures do the talking.

I woke up to Brady giving me a mini bundt cake for breakfast, so of course I had to eat it :-) 


I had lunch with my family at one of my favorite ramen restaurant. It was ahhhmazing! Then I went to Starbucks for my free birthday drink!! If you know me at all, you'll know just how excited I was about this. Brady and I went swimming in the pool until it was time for the Angels game. It was Christmas in July at the Angel Stadium so everyone got a Mike Trout nutcracker. 





I wanted to thank everyone again for the birthday wishes all day!! You guys truly made it a wonderful day for me and I felt very blessed reading through all of the messages the entire day. Thank you all for your kind words!!





Comments