Wear Now / Wear Later Chambray


Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Wear Now // Wear Later
Chambray Edition

I'm excited about my first post on Wear Now // Wear Later. I love restyling old clothes because it's a win win that will have your wallet thanking you. I purchase a new chambray shirt from J. Crew every year and they are without a doubt the most worn button-up shirts in my closet. I recently bought the western chambray shirt this season and have worn it more than five times last month (I'm not even embarrassed about it!) It's so comfy, the color is just right, it goes with everything and it's an all around perfect shirt (yep that's right, perfect for every season!) This chambray is a closet staple that I've restyled over and over again. It's perfect for running errands during the day or a night out with the girls.  I had so much fun with this post and hope you find inspiration in restyling all of your old clothes. Happy Taco Tuesday!!

{Wear NowJ Crew Chambray // Slit Ankle Denim // Gem Heels (similar here)
{Wear LaterJ Crew Chambray // High-Low Skirt (similar here) // Strappy Heels








{Wear NowJ Crew Chambray // White Denim // Lace-Up Wedge (similar here)








Comments