Henley Tunic

Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Henley Tunic On Sale!
(Thank You For Your Help With This One)

Tie Cuff Henley Tunic (on major sale!!) $19.80 // Skinny Jeans $59 // JORD Cassia Watch $199 // Ankle Strap Heel (on sale) $26.40

I wasn't planning on posting today but since it's my favorite day of the week (because my favorite show of ALL time is on tonight) && there's a huge two day sale at LOFT, I just had to share this special day with all of you.

Do you remember me asking for help last week on my instastory? I was doing some shopping at LOFT and couldn't decide on a few tops so I shared it on my instastory to get your feed back. I received so much love and comments from you guys it made my heart so happy. As always, THANK YOU for your love and support!! And another huge thank you for voting yes to this henley blouse! I couldn't be more happy with this purchase, even more so because it was under $20.  I absolutely love the pretty ties at the wrist and if you haven't already noticed, I'm kind of obsessed with pretty sleeves on blouses :-)









If you haven't already, there's still time to enter the JORD Watches GIVEAWAY.



Comments