Button Sleeve Sweater


Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sweater Problem #1 // Button Sleeve Sweater







Button Sleeve Sweater $79.50 // Toothpick Jeans $115 // Tory Burch 1" Belt $178 // OTK Boots $125.96 (on sale!!)

You guys, I have a sweater problem!! I can't stop buying them... seriously! If you follow me on Instagram, it's pretty hard to miss all of the sweater post. The weather has been so good to us in So Cal, warmer days with a hint of crisp Winter air in the evening. I get away with wearing light-weight sweaters during the day and layer the cable knit sweaters in the evening. 

I'm all about comfy sweaters that can be dressed up with skinny jeans and ankle boots or dressed down with denim and a pair of converse. This button sleeve sweater is a recent favorite purchase, and it comes in three different colors (black, golden maple and blue pearl). I love everything about this sweater; the color,  the boatneck, the slit sleeves and the buttons. You'll definitely be seeing this sweater again ;-)


Comments