Teddy Bear Coat

Monday, December 4, 2017
Teddy Bear Hugs




Kensie Teddy Bear Coat (on sale!) $129.90 // Toothpick Denim $125 // Lace-Up Sandals (on major sale!) $24.43

It is finally sweater weather and every girl is losing their damn mind (myself included)! As the outside temperature quickly drops in Orange County, I'm craving cozy coats that will look chic this winter. My solution? The teddy bear coat. This 'Teddy Bear' Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat is to die for; it's like 100 teddy bears hugging you all at once. So if you like teddies, you're going to lovvveee this coat. The coat itself is very warm, so it's not just chic, but functional.  

I linked the exact same coat above but I found a similar here and here. I'm obsessed with this pink color but it's currently sold out, the wine color is still available but selling out quick. In either color, you're bound to turn some heads and get tons of questions about where you got it from.

Stay cozy tonight, it's cold out.

Comments