Gifts For Her


Thursday, November 30, 2017

Holiday Guide: Stuffing The Stockings For Her



Happy first day of December!! Can you believe it?! We are only 25 days away from Christmas, hard to believe isn't it? If you're looking for gifts to stuff in those stockings, look no further. I've put together a list of fabulous stocking stuffers that aren't too expensive... (Santa ain't a millionaire ya know). Keep in mind that these aren't just for stockings, cause any girl would be happy to unwrap these girly goodies!!


1. Sexy Undies
{Pictured: Lace Low Rise Thong | Nordstrom}
Hanky Panky are one of my favorite underwear mostly because it doesn't show through my clothes. They're a little pricy, but completely worth it. They are extremely comfortable and I love, love, love the lace.

2. Lip Balm
{Pictured: Disney x Kiehl's 1951 Lip Balm | Bloomingdales}
I'm loving the Mickey + Kiehl's collab!
Did I mention that I might have a slight obsession with chapstick? This is a must have item for your stocking stuffer because ladies love soft lips! 

3. Hair-Ties
{Pictured: Fit to be Tied Hair Tie | Loft}
I'm always losing my hair ties, even though I constantly try to keep one on my wrist and purse. I love these hair ties because they're unusual and look so pretty in your hair. It also comes in this sweet (and cute) container to store all of your hair ties in. 

4. Cute Socks
{Pictured: Rose Trouser Sock Set | Kate Spade}
I love all things floral and leopard print, so how cute are these socks?! It comes in a set, so you can gift them separately (and keep one for yourself). They will make your feet look fancy.

5. False Lashes
{Pictured: 6 Lash | Mac Cosmetics}
While MAC lashes are top of the line, it's still my go-to when it comes to false lashes. They are perfect for any dressy occasion: formals, cocktail, date night, New Year's Parties, etc.

6. Cold Weather Gear
It's scarf season, so this is the perfect stocking stuffer. If blankets were acceptable to wear out, I would, but they're not... so I'm all about blanket scarfs. Also, if you're on a budget, Target has a nice collection of scarves, ear muffs and mittens. Look for cute patterns and bright colors, such as red, pinks and plaid. 

7. Patterned Tights
{Pictured: Medium Polka Dot Tights | ASOS}
I can never have enough tights. Nude hose, black tights, patterned knee-highs, polka dots, I seriously love them all. Department stores carry a wide selection of tights, as well as J Crew.

8. Nail Polish
{Pictured: Miracle Gel Nail Polish | Sally Hansen}
I absolutely love Miracle Gel by Sally Hansen because it last longer than OPI, and I've been using it for over a year. I don't always have time to make it to a salon, so this is the next best thing to a salon gel manicure that I can do at home (no UV lamp required). You can't go wrong with Essie, either. My top picks for this winter are bright reds, grey and gold. Ohhh, and sparkles... lots and lots of sparkles.

9. Coin Purse
{Pictured: Round Coin Purse | Henri Bendel NY}
I often toss my coins into my purse because I don't like the weight I adds to my wallet. The outcome of this is..... scattered coins. Ugh. This cute little coin purse is perfect and fits into any size purse.


Here's a tip:
The problem with stocking stuffers is that it can get very expensive quickly because all of the little things add up. If you're shopping on a budget, opt for sample packs instead of purchasing full products. It will also allow you to experiment with products that you're not sure she will like.

For example, this food mask sheet is only $2 at Skin Food and they give you a single use sample of their black sugar mask wash-off at check out. 

Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet (Strawberry) (5 Pcs)
You can also find travel size goodies at Target or any drug or make-up store.

And finally.... if you're completely drawing blanks and out of ideas, the one thing that we all love to find in our stocking...

CANDY!!

(For me, that means anything with nuts, milk chocolate or cookie dough in the mix). Yummm!

Have fun stuffing those stockings.

XO,
Helen







Comments