Halloween Costume



Thursday, October 26, 2017

Easy Last Minute Halloween Costume



Black Skirt $79 // Mini Skirt (similar $7) // Grey V-Neck Sweater (similar $6) // White Shirt $69.50 // White Collar Shirt (similar $20) // Gryffindor Tie $5.49 // Ollivander Wand $50 // L.K. Bennett Pumps $325 


Halloween is only FIVE days away! Ohmygoodness can you believe it?! I have so much fun celebrating different holidays, and Halloween is one of my favorites. 

I wasn't planning on dressing up this year, in fact, I put my entire costume together with the clothes that I had in my closet. Brady decided six months ago that he wanted to dress up as a character from Harry Potter; he was back and forth between Harry Potter (Gryffindor) and Draco Malfoy (Syltherin). He finally decided that he wanted to be Draco Malfoy so we did a quick search online and found a costume for him. Gotta love Amazon! After his costume arrived, he asked me when I was going to get mine. We usually have matching costumes every year but I hadn't planned on dressing up this Halloween. Long story short, I needed a costume ASAP, so I did a quick search online for Hermione's costume and found that it was SO easy to put together. I literally ordered my tie from Amazon a couple of days ago and found it on my doorstep today. Yes, I really do have a wand and it's legit! We bought it this summer from Ollivanders Wand Store located in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Hollywood. I linked a generic costume wand here. The rest of my outfit, I had laying around in my closet so I linked everything similar below. This was by far the easiest costume to put together and I'm so happy with how it turned out! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about my Hermione Granger costume. I can't wait to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.... I mean Trick-or-Treating on Tuesday. 😉

What you'll need for this costume:
[ for a quick shop, click the links ]

Black Mini Skirt - Very similar, inexpensive look alike at Forever 21 for $7
Grey V-Neck Sweater - On major sale (60% off), only $6!!
White Fitted Shirt - Comparable from H&M for $20 (or you can wear a white polo underneath)
Gryffindor Tie - $5.49 from Amazon 
Black Stockings - Stockings for $15 or Knee High Socks for $7, both from Nordstrom
Harry Potter Wand - $7 from Walmart (Halloween Accessory)



Good luck and Happy Halloween! As for me, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good."
















Comments